PLEASE SEE DATES REVISED
The organizing committee are inviting you to submit your abstract before 1 July 2019, for the SAERA 2019 Conference, scheduled for 23 – 25 October 2019 at the Elangeni – Maharani Hotel, Durban South Africa
Please forward the attached information to the following:
- All staff members in your department
- All people that can benefit from the conference: academics, teachers and researchers
Attached please find the following documents:
- 1st Announcement
- Abstract Submission Form
- Delegate Registration Form
IMPORTANT DATES REVISED.
Due date for submission of abstracts: 30 July 2019 at 23:00 (no late abstracts will be accepted)
Due date for registration: 12 August 2019
Due date for payment: 9 September 2019
Final date to submit proof of payment: 30 September 2019
Your presentation will be removed from the programme if –
- you do not register on or before 12 August 2019; or
- payment is not received on or before 30 September 2019. (Please take note that a Purchase Order is NOT proof of payment.)
PLEASE send your correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to quote your abstract number when applicable.
Please do not hesitate to contact Petra Lawson should you need more information.
We are looking forward to meet you at the SAERA 2019 conference.
The following workshops will take place on the 22nd October 2019.
Writing for Publication
Innovative Research Methodologies
Each workshop will be 4hrours: 8h30 -12h00 and 13h00 – 16h30 at a cost of R100 per workshop
Conference Administrator (SAERA 2019)
Phone: +27 (0)83 231 6538